12th May 2014
This session aims to explore three key questions:
- How can the planning system support well-being?
- How far is this in tension with the current focus on the need for planning to support growth?
The expert witnesses are:
– Kathy MacEwen, Head of Planning and Enabling, Design Council Cabe
– Anna Scott-Marshall, Head of External Affairs, Royal Institute of British Architects
– Stephen Joseph, Chief Executive, Campaign for Better Transport
– Steve Quartermain, Chief Planner, Department for Communities and Local Government